Moss Vale High School

Safe, Respectful and Responsible Learners

Telephone02 4868 1717

Extended Leave Application

From the beginning of 2015, family holidays and travel outside of vacation period are now counted as an absence for the student and for statistical purposes.

Parents may apply for leave using the Application for Extended Leave —Travel form. Travel documentation, such as travel itinerary or e-ticket, needs to be attached to the Application. In addition, students must also complete a Work Contract, to be submitted with the completed Application.

If the Principal accepts the Application, a "Certificate of Extended Leave —Travel" will be issued. The certificate may be produced when requested by police or other authorised attendance officer.

Please email our school, with student name included and request an Extended Leave Form.

Extended Leave application form should be completed and sent back to us at least one week prior to start date of leave.

Maureen Sinclair